Grinding time 20 min for one kg soaked Rice and 20 min for 200 grm Urad dal .
Refer to the product manual for more information
INGREDIENTS Makes 30 Idlis
10 MINS Total Time 30 MINS
80 gms idli rice or raw rice
80 gms urad daal
1 ½ tsp fenugreek seeds
PRINT RECIPE METHOD
1. Wash and soak the rice for a minimum of 4 hours
2. Wash and soak the urad daal with fenugreek seeds for a minimum of 4 hours
3. Grind the two separately with Vidiem Jewel ST Grindermaking sure the rice mixture is ground a little coarse and not too smooth.
4. Combine the batter, add salt and let it ferment overnight.
5. Pour in an idli steamer and serve with chutneys or your choice of accompaniments
Note: Do not add water initially to the drum and water should only add little by little checking the right consistency. Adding water initially will result in the splatter of the content.
Vidiem Tusker Indian Mixer Grinder, Blender, Food Processor- 750W/ 110v 5 Jars, Adjustable Vegetable Cutter & Dicing feature, Almond Milk, Juicer, Spice & Coffee grinder for USA & Canada
Bajaj Bravo Dlx Indian Mixer Grinder, 500W, Stainless Steel Jars - Indian Mixer Grinder, Spice & Coffee grinder 110V for use in Canada / USA
Vidiem Metallica STEELE 650W / 110V Stainless Steel Jars - Indian Mixer Grinder with, Spice & Coffee grinder Jar for use in Canada / USA
Vidiem Versa Pro 750W / 5 Stainless Steel Jars - Indian Mixer Grinder with Almond Nut Milk Juice Extractor, Spice & Coffee grinder Jar 110V for use in Canada / USA
Vidiem Jewel Mini 1.5L Wet Grinder - Lightweight 110V/ 90W with its Motor RPM 1440 and Drum RPM 150