Grinding time 20 min for one kg soaked Rice and 20 min for 200 grm Urad dal .
Refer to the product manual for more information
INGREDIENTS Makes 30 Idlis
10 MINS Total Time 30 MINS
80 gms idli rice or raw rice
80 gms urad daal
1 ½ tsp fenugreek seeds
PRINT RECIPE METHOD
1. Wash and soak the rice for a minimum of 4 hours
2. Wash and soak the urad daal with fenugreek seeds for a minimum of 4 hours
3. Grind the two separately with Vidiem Jewel ST Grindermaking sure the rice mixture is ground a little coarse and not too smooth.
4. Combine the batter, add salt and let it ferment overnight.
5. Pour in an idli steamer and serve with chutneys or your choice of accompaniments
Note: Do not add water initially to the drum and water should only add little by little checking the right consistency. Adding water initially will result in the splatter of the content.
***Warranty Only on Motor ***All purchases must be registered on our official website to activate the warranty.
THE PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCTS MAY VARY DUE TO PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT.
Vidiem Eva VICTOR 650W / 110V Stainless Steel Jars - Indian Mixer Grinder, Spice & Coffee grinder with Almond Nut milk Juice Extractor for use in Canada / USA
Vidiem IRIS 2L Multi-Purpose Wet Grinder SS Drum, Stone Rollers, Food Processor, Multi Chef Jar, Atta Kneader, 110V/90W for USA & Canada Motor RPM 1440 and Drum RPM 150 (Home & Commercial use
Vidiem Vision Plus 650W / Stainless Steel Jars - Indian Mixer Grinder with Almond Nut Milk Juice Extractor, Spice & Coffee grinder Jar 110V for use in Canada / USA
Preethi Eco Plus 550W- 110V Mixer Grinder
Bajaj Classic Indian Mixer Grinder, 600W, Stainless Steel Jars - Indian Mixer Grinder, Spice & Coffee grinder 110V for use in Canada / USA